The new AMA Group Membership Program
Redesigned to give your group more of what you want.
Tailored to meet your group's needs
- Receive exclusive invitations to discuss issues important to large health systems.
- Influence the strategic direction around policy affecting large groups.
- Discuss innovative solutions with other large practice physician leaders.
- Elevate your group’s profile through our national campaigns, media and social efforts.
- Improve your national ranking and reputation.
- Influence decision-making among patients evaluating where to receive medical care.
Talent acquisition and retention strategies
Reduce costly burnout
- Replacing a single physician at your practice can run between $500,000 and $1 million.
- Access the AMA’s proprietary assessment to highlight system-wide causes of physician burnout.
- Receive tailored solutions to address and reduce burnout to improve outcomes for your patients and physicians.
- Decrease costs associated with high-priced third-party recruiting services.
- Get a head start on recruiting residents with direct outreach through the AMA GME Competency Education Program.
- Actively recruit, exhibit and network with hundreds of residents, fellows and young physicians through the AMA's reach.
Support for your group physicians and patients
Advocate for your patients and practice
- Become the voice of physicians nationwide and help drive the health care conversation.
- Direct access to advocacy leadership for support and assistance.
- Partner with the AMA on major advocacy issues that could affect you and other large health systems.
- Easy access to 400+ CME resources, allowing more flexibility for meeting requirements.
- On-site speakers to deliver focused education for your physicians—at no additional charge.
- Access to JAMA®, the Journal of the American Medical Association, JAMA Network Open and the 11 JAMA Network™ specialty journals.