AMA-OMSS Meetings & Events
The 2013 AMA-OMSS Interim Meeting was held Nov. 14-16, 2013, at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in National Harbor, Md.
Use the links below to claim CME credit for education programs attended at the 2013 AMA-OMSS Interim Meeting. Please note that you will need to enter the 4-digit access code provided at the session in order to claim credit.
- ICD-10: Actions physicians need to be taking now to prepare for the regulatory mandate
- Physicians Leading Change for Better Outcomes
- Maintenance of Certification for Licensure: Improving the quality of health care or a burden to physicians?
- Care Delivery and Payment: Professional Satisfaction/Sustainability
- The Role of the Physician as a Leader in Patient Safety and Quality: Aligning medical staff and hospital interests for better outcomes
View detailed instructions for claiming CME credit.