Composition of the Specialty and Service Society
The Specialty and Service Society is made up of more than 130 national medical societies, military service groups and professional interest medical associations. The Specialty and Service Society meets twice annually in conjunction with the Interim and Annual Meetings of the AMA House of Delegates.
There are 2 categories of groups in the Specialty and Service Society: those societies that have seats in the House of Delegates and those seeking admission to the House.
The Specialty and Service Society includes the:
- American Academy of Emergency Medicine
- American Rhinological Society
- American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery
- American Society of Dermatopathology
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- Association of Professors of Dermatology
- Korean American Medical Association
- National Lipid Association
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- North American Neuro-Opthalmology Society
- Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Society of Gynecologic Oncologists
Read more about the AMA Specialty and Service Society.