Composition of the Specialty and Service Society
The Specialty and Service Society is made up of more than 130 national medical societies, military service groups and professional interest medical associations. The Specialty and Service Society meets twice annually in conjunction with the Interim and Annual Meetings of the AMA House of Delegates.
There are 2 categories of groups in the Specialty and Service Society: those societies that have seats in the House of Delegates and those seeking admission to the House.
The Specialty and Service Society includes the:
- American Academy of Emergency Medicine
- American Association of Endocrine Surgeons
- American College of Medical Toxicology
- American Rhinological Society
- American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Association of Professors of Dermatology
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Korean American Medical Association
- National Lipid Association
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society
- Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Society of Gynecologic Oncologists
Read more about the AMA Specialty and Service Society.