Our panel of experts will:
- Explore the impact of the Biden Administration on health care policy.
- Answer medical students’ questions about the future of health care advocacy at the national and state levels.
- Discuss why medical students’ voices make a difference.
Jan. 27, 2021, noon Central | 1 p.m. Eastern
Don’t miss this webinar! Get answers to medical students’ questions and hear from the experts what we can expect in health care over the next four years.
- Todd Askew, AMA SVP, advocacy
- Jenny Young, director of membership, Medical Society of Virginia
- Reilly Bealer, AMA government relations advocacy fellow
- Todd Unger, AMA SVP and chief experience officer