Sept.-Oct. collaborative session
The AMA’s Private Practice Simple Solutions are rapid learning cycles designed to provide opportunities to implement actionable changes that can immediately increase efficiency in private practices. Each 8-week learning session will be focused on one topic area.
This session will use the AMA STEPS Forward® E/M Documentation Burden Reduction Toolkit as a guide. Busy private practice physicians will be able to access pre-recorded content presented by subject matter experts at a pace and during a time that works best for them.
Session One | Thursday, Sept. 8, 2022
Recording one releases and will discuss:
- Implement multiple contributor documentation process
- Design efficient documentation workflow
- Appropriately delegate tasks to staff
Session Two | Tuesday, Oct.18, 2022
Recording two releases and will provide:
- Panel with subject matter expert on common obstacles identified in asynchronous discussion
- Presentation on two mini-case studies of successful implementation
Asynchronous discussion board will be ongoing.
Registration details will be provided once available.