Nov. 14-16 | Marriott Marquis | San Diego, California
Online registration is closed, but you can still register onsite at no cost.
Hotel, travel and child care
Visit the 2019 Interim section meetings site to reserve a hotel room, reserve child care and download the AMA meetings app.
Online member forum open
YPS members have the opportunity to provide input on policy proposals that will be discussed at the YPS Interim Meeting. You do not have to attend our meeting to help shape AMA policy. Review and comment on YPS resolutions and reports. Comments will be accepted through Oct. 24.
YPS meeting documents will be posted here as they become available.
YPS preliminary HOD handbook review grids
- YPS Preliminary Grid CCB (PDF)
- YPS Preliminary Grid B (PDF)
- YPS Preliminary Grid C (PDF)
- YPS Preliminary Grid F (PDF)
- YPS Preliminary Grid J (PDF)
- YPS Preliminary Grid K (PDF)
Contribute to YPS policymaking efforts by submitting a resolution for consideration at the 2019 YPS Interim Meeting. The resolution submission deadline is Sept. 30. Submit resolutions and direct any questions to [email protected].
The YPS is seeking volunteers for the following leadership positions:
- Reference committee
- HOD handbook review committee
- Credentials committee
Contact us at [email protected] to volunteer or learn more.
Join the YPS for education sessions on:
- Family detention in U.S. immigration: The interface of medical ethics and advocacy
Friday, Nov. 15, Noon - 1:15 p.m.
Marriott Marquis, Marina F
- Investigating gender bias in medical school evaluations
Saturday, Nov. 16, 6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Manchester Grand Hyatt, Harbor A
For details about other education sessions during the 2019 Interim Meeting, visit the Interim Meeting education sessions page.
Save the date for these YPS events:
- 2019 YPS Interim Meeting: Nov. 14-16, San Diego
- 2020 YPS Annual Meeting: June 4-6, Chicago
- 2020 YPS Interim Meeting: Nov. 12-14, San Diego