Nov. 8 | 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Central | Virtual
The WPS November 2020 Meeting was held on a virtual platform.
The WPS Meeting Handbook on this page provides details on resolutions being considered at the meeting, education sessions and more.
Review the AMA Code of Conduct for ensuring professional and ethical behavior at AMA events and functions, and the association's zero tolerance for any type of harassing conduct.
Watch the recording of the Nov. 7 discussion with Anthony Fauci, MD, director of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Disease, and James Madara, MD, AMA CEO and EVP, as they explored COVID-19 and what lies ahead for physicians and medical students.
Visit the agenda page for the date and times of sessions and events, and instructions on how to access the meeting platform.
- WPS Digest of Actions (PDF): View the November 2020 WPS Digest of Actions. The digest contains a summary of the disposition on active positions.
- AMA Foundation update (PDF)
- AMA Alliance update (PDF)
- Resolution 006: Addressing maternal discrimination (PDF)
- Resolution 401: Fatigue mitigation for faculty and residents (PDF)
- Resolution 601: Medical legal partnerships (PDF)
- Resolution 602: Global non-discrimination policy (PDF)
New to the policy-making process? Access our new education module, How AMA Policy is Made, and learn how WPS members influence the AMA’s policy making efforts.
Access information about CME and non-CME education sessions, including details about an exclusive interview with Anthony Fauci, MD, director of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Disease.