Nov. 16-17 | Manchester Grand Hyatt | San Diego, California
Registration is now open for the 2019 Interim section meetings. Registration is free to members.
Hotel, travel and child care
Visit the 2019 Interim section meetings page to reserve a hotel room, reserve child care and download the AMA meetings app.
WPS meeting documents will be posted here as they become available.
- Business meeting agenda (PDF)
Contribute to WPS policymaking efforts by submitting a resolution for consideration at the 2019 Interim Meeting. The resolution submission deadline was Aug. 31. Submit future resolutions and direct any questions to [email protected].
Become a WPS associate
Each Federation organization is entitled to two representatives (an associate and an alternate associate) and must be an AMA member in good standing and demonstrate interest in issues impacting women physicians and women's health.
In addition to attending the WPS associate meetings (held in conjunction with the Annual and Interim Meetings of the AMA House of Delegates), associates are expected to:
- Participate in the HOD handbook review and develop policy through resolution writing
- Exchange relevant information between the WPS and the associate's organizations
- Join in efforts to advance women into leadership positions
- Implement local September Women in Medicine Month activities
The next associates lunch will take place during the 2019 Interim meeting on Sunday, Nov. 17. Please ask your sponsoring organization to fill out an AMA Women Physicians Section Associate Appointment Form. If you have questions, contact [email protected].
Save the date for these WPS events:
- 2019 WPS Interim Meeting: Nov. 16-17, San Diego
- 2020 WPS Annual Meeting: June 6-8, Chicago
- 2020 WPS Interim Meeting: Nov. 14-15, San Diego