Join your colleagues for the virtual 2021 AMA Section Meetings Nov. 5-7 and Nov. 12. Shape the future of AMA policies, take on a leadership role and attend educational programs.
For purposes of conducting section meetings, sections may treat the Special Meeting of the House of Delegates to be held on Nov. 12-16, as if it was an Interim Meeting of the House of Delegates.
Sections' meetings agendas & resources
For details on agendas, open forums, elections and additional meeting information, visit the individual section's agenda & resources page.
- Academic Physicians Section (APS information will be posted once available)
- Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues
- Integrated Physician Practice Section (IPPS)
- International Medical Graduates Section (IMGS)
- Medical Student Section (MSS)
- Minority Affairs Section (MAS)
- Organized Medical Staff Section (OMSS)
- Private Practice Physicians Section (PPPS)
- Resident and Fellow Section (RFS)
- Senior Physicians Section (SPS)
- Women Physicians Section (WPS)
- Young Physicians Section (YPS)