Tisha Van Pelt, MD
- Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Alternate Delegate,
- Resident & Fellow Section (RFS) Sectional Delegates
Tisha Van Pelt, MD, serves as an alternate delegate for the Residents & Fellows Section at the American Medical Association.
The RFS is a member interest group within the AMA to provide resident and fellow participation in the activities of the AMA and gives a voice to and advocates for issues that impact them.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Get expert advice on contract negotiation, licensing and certification, and resident life
- Access interest rate discounts when you refinance your student loan
- Full-access to the JAMA Network™