Theresa Phan, MD, MPH
- Family Medicine
- Texas Medical Association
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Alternate Delegate,
- Resident & Fellow Section (RFS) Sectional Delegates
Theresa Phan, MD, MPH, a family medicine resident at Dell Medical School at the University of Texas, Austin, was elected to serve as vice speaker of the AMA Resident and Fellow Section (RFS) Governing Council for the 2019-2020 term. She is also an alternate delegate on the Resident & Fellow Section Sectional Delegates.
The RFS is a member interest group within the AMA to provide resident and fellow participation in the activities of the AMA and give a voice to and advocates for issues that impact them.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights