Theresa Phan, MD, MPH
- Sports Medicine
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Resident & Fellow Section (RFS) Governing Council
- Alternate Delegate,
- Resident & Fellow Section (RFS) Sectional Delegates
Theresa Phan, MD, MPH, a family medicine resident at Dell Medical School at the University of Texas, Austin, serves as vice speaker of the AMA Resident and Fellow Section (RFS) Governing Council for the 2019-2020 term. She is also an alternate delegate on the Resident & Fellow Section Sectional Delegates.
The RFS is a member interest group within the AMA to provide resident and fellow participation in the activities of the AMA and give a voice to and advocates for issues that impact them.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights