Tani Malhotra, MD
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Immediate Past Chair,
- Resident & Fellow Section (RFS) Governing Council
Tani Malhotra, MD, a maternal fetal medicine fellow at Case Western Reserve University Metrohealth, serves as immmediate past chair of the AMA Resident and Fellow Section (RFS) Governing Council for the 2019-2020 term.
The RFS is a member interest group within the AMA to provide resident and fellow participation in the activities of the AMA and gives a voice to and advocates for issues that impact them.
Dr. Malhotra is also a sectional delegate in the AMA House of Delegates endorsed by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights