Christopher Wee, MD
- Hematology and Medical Oncology
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Resident & Fellow Section (RFS) Governing Council
Christopher Wee, MD, is a second year hematology and medical oncology fellow at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. He has been elected as chair-elect of the AMA Resident and Fellow Section (RFS) Governing Council for the 2020-2021 term.
The RFS is a member interest group within the AMA to provide resident and fellow participation in the activities of the AMA and gives a voice to and advocates for issues that impact them.
Dr. Wee has served in various leadership roles both within and outside the AMA, including AMA delegate for the Michigan State Medical Society, RFS sectional delegate and chair of both the Minnesota Medical Association and Ohio State Medical Association Resident and Fellow Sections.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights