Woody Jenkins, MD
- Internal Medicine
- Stillwater Medical Center, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Organized Medical Staff Section (OMSS) Governing Council
Woody Jenkins, MD, an internist practicing in Stillwater, Oklahoma, serves as member at-large on the AMA Organized Medical Staff Section (OMSS) Governing Council.
The OMSS is a member interest group within the AMA for physician medical staff leaders. The section governing council is responsible for directing OMSS efforts to improve patient outcomes and the physician experience in the hospital setting.
In addition to his role in the OMSS, Dr. Jenkins chairs his hospital’s infection control and medical education committees and serves as an alternate delegate from Oklahoma in the AMA House of Delegates.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights