Raj B. Lal, MD, CPE, MBA, MPA, MS
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Loyola-Gottlieb Memorial Hospital, Melrose Park, Illinois
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Alternate Delegate,
- Organized Medical Staff Section (OMSS) Governing Council
Raj Lal MD, CPE, MBA, MPA, MS , a cardiovascular and thoracic surgeon practicing in Oak Brook, Illinois, serves as alternate delegate of the AMA Organized Medical Staff Section (OMSS) Governing Council for the 2019-2020 term.
The OMSS is a member interest group within the AMA for physician medical staff leaders. The Section Governing Council is responsible for directing OMSS efforts to improve patient outcomes and the physician experience in the hospital setting.
In addition to his current role in the OMSS, Dr. Lal is an active member of the AMA's International Medical Graduate Section.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights