Nov. 14-16 | Marriott Marquis | San Diego, California
OMSS Meeting highlights
Read the OMSS meeting highlights from the 2019 Interim Meeting.
- OMSS Interim Meeting highlights slides (PPTX)
- OMSS Interim policy proceedings (PDF)
- OMSS Interim Meeting agenda (PDF)
- OMSS Interim Meeting handbook (PDF)
- OMSS Interim Meeting Reference Committee report (PDF)
Online member forum
OMSS members have the opportunity to provide input on policy proposals that will be discussed at future Interim and Annual Meetings. You do not have to attend our meeting to help shape AMA policy. Review OMSS resolutions and reports.
New to the policy-making process? Access our new education module, How AMA Policy is Made, and learn how OMSS members influence the AMA’s policymaking efforts.
The OMSS held various education sessions including:
AMA policymaking life cycle - Turning ideas into policy and then into solutions! (CME 0.75)
Claim CME credit
For details about other education sessions during the 2019 Interim Meeting, visit the Interim Meeting education sessions page.
Become an OMSS representative
OMSS representatives are selected by their medical staff peers to represent the interests and concerns of their medical staffs. While any AMA member may attend OMSS meetings, only certified representatives are permitted to make motions, vote, and so forth. Become an OMSS representative (PDF) today!
Save the date for these OMSS events:
- 2020 OMSS Annual Meeting: June 4-6, Chicago
- 2020 OMSS Interim Meeting: Nov. 12-14, San Diego