Nov. 15-16 | Manchester Grand Hyatt | San Diego, California
MAS Meeting highlights
Read the MAS meeting highlights from the 2019 Interim Meeting.
Online member forum
MAS members have the opportunity to provide input on policy proposals that will be discussed at future Interim and Annual Meetings. You do not have to attend our meeting to help shape AMA policy. Review MAS resolutions and reports.
New to the policy-making process? Access our new education module, How AMA Policy is Made, and learn how our members influence the AMA’s policymaking efforts.
A call for nominations will launch Jan. 1, 2020 for the following positions on the MAS Governing Council:
- Young Physicians Section Representative (3-year term. Incumbent is not eligible for another term.)
- Resident & Fellow Section Representative (2-year term. Incumbent is eligible for another term.)
- Medical Student Section Representative (1-year term. Incumbent is eligible for another term.)
- Association of American Indian Physicians Representative (3-year term. Incumbent is eligible for a second term.)
- National Hispanic Medical Association Representative (3-year term. Incumbent is eligible for another term.)
- MAS Delegate to HOD (3-year term. Incumbent is not eligible for another term.)
Nomination form, CV, recommendations, and photo will be due early February. The notice will be posted via the MAS newsletter. To subscribe, email [email protected].
Save the date for these MAS events:
- 2020 National Minority Quality Forum (NMQF) Summit on Health Disparities: Apr. 27-28, Washington, D.C.
- 2020 MAS Annual Meeting: June 5-6, Chicago
- 2020 MAS Interim Meeting: Nov. 13-14, San Diego