Nov. 15-16 | Manchester Grand Hyatt | San Diego, California
Online registration is closed, but you can still register onsite at no cost.
Hotel, travel and child care
Visit the 2019 Interim sections meeting site to reserve a hotel room, reserve child care and download the AMA meetings app.
MAS meeting documents will be posted here as they become available.
Contribute to MAS policymaking efforts by submitting a resolution for consideration at the 2019 MAS Interim Meeting. The resolution submission deadline for this year’s meeting was Sept. 6. Submit future resolutions and direct any questions to [email protected].
Online member forum: Provide input on MAS policy proposals
Access the MAS online member forum to review, comment and vote on policy proposals that will be discussed at the 2019 MAS Interim Meeting. Comments are being accepted Sept. 16-20.
New to the policy-making process? Access our new education module, How AMA Policy is Made, and learn how our members influence the AMA’s policymaking efforts.
A call for nominations will launch Jan. 1, 2020 for the following positions on the MAS Governing Council:
- Young Physicians Section Representative (3-year term. Incumbent is not eligible for another term.)
- Resident & Fellow Section Representative (2-year term. Incumbent is eligible for another term.)
- Medical Student Section Representative (1-year term. Incumbent is eligible for another term.)
- Association of American Indian Physicians Representative (3-year term. Incumbent is eligible for a second term.)
- National Hispanic Medical Association Representative (3-year term. Incumbent is eligible for another term.)
- MAS Delegate to HOD (3-year term. Incumbent is not eligible for another term.)
Nomination form, CV, recommendations, and photo will be due early February. The notice will be posted via the MAS newsletter. To subscribe, email [email protected].
Save the date for these MAS events:
- 2020 National Minority Quality Forum (NMQF) Summit on Health Disparities: Apr. 27-28, Washington, D.C.
- 2020 MAS Annual Meeting: June 5-6, Chicago
- 2020 MAS Interim Meeting: Nov. 13-14, San Diego