Jimmy Ding (he/him)
- University of Pennsylvania, Perelman School of Medicine
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Student Representative,
- Medical Student Section (MSS) Councilors & Representatives
- [email protected]
- Medical Student Section Representative,
- Members of the Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues
Jimmy Ding, a fourth-year medical student at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, was appointed as the Medical Student Section representative of the Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues for the 2021-2022 term. He also serves as a student representative in the Medical Student Section (MSS).
The Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues is a member interest group within the AMA dedicated to addressing issues that impact LGBTQ medical students, residents and fellows, physicians and patients.
Mr. Ding has served as the Health Professional in Training Representative to the GLMA Board of Directors.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Find your perfect match with FREIDA™, the AMA Residency & Fellowship Database®
- Save up to 30% on USMLE test prep
- Full-access to the JAMA Network™ to prepare you for your specialty