Sabesan Karuppiah, MD, MPH
- Family Practice
- HCA Physicians Services Group
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Alternate Delegate,
- International Medical Graduates (IMGS) Governing Council
Dr. Sabesan Karuppiah, program director for the Eastern Connecticut Family Medicine Residency and associate professor of the University of New England College of Medicine, serves as an alternate delegate of the IMGS Governing Council for the 2019-2020 term.
The International Medical Graduates Section (IMGS) is comprised of over 40,000 IMG physicians and represents the interests of physicians who have obtained their medical school education outside the United States.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights