Ronit Katz, MD
- Emergency Medicine
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Immediate Past Chair,
- International Medical Graduates (IMGS) Governing Council
Ronit Katz, MD, a clinical associate professor at Stanford University School of Medicine, holds the position of immediate past chair for the International Medical Graduates Section at the American Medical Association.
The International Medical Graduates Section (IMGS) is comprised of over 40,000 IMG physicians and represents the interests of physicians who have obtained their medical school education outside the United States.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights