Read the resolutions and reports being debated at the IMGS November 2020 Meeting Nov. 7, 2020.
Review proposed changes to the IMGS internal operating procedures (PDF)
- Resolution 308—ECFMG 2024 accreditation requirement for World Federation for Medical Education (WFME) recognition (PDF) (Resolution 1 has been changed, as of 10/9/2020)
- Resolution 301—Creating a more accurate accounting of medical education financial costs (PDF)
- Resolution 302—Student loan forgiveness (PDF)
- Resolution 303 CME for preceptorship (PDF)
- Resolution 304—Establishing minimum standards for parental leave during graduate medical education training (PDF)
- Resolution 305—Parental leave and planning resources for medical students (PDF)
- Resolution 306—Retirement of the National Board of Medical Examiners Step 2 Clinical Skills Exam for U.S. medical graduates: Call for expedited action by the American Medical Association (PDF)
- Resolution 307—USMLE Step examination failures during the COVID-19 pandemic (PDF)
- CLRPD Report 1—International Medical Graduates Section five-year review (PDF)
- CME Report 1—An update on continuing board certification (PDF)
- CME Report 2—Graduate medical education and the corporate practice of medicine (PDF)
- CME Report 3—Protection of resident and fellow training in the case of hospital or training program closure (PDF)
- CME Report 4—Preparedness for pandemics across the medical education continuum (PDF)
Visit the IMGS Meeting Resources page for the handbook, agenda and more.