June 10 | 3–5 p.m. Central | Hyatt Regency Chicago
Information about the June 2022 IMGS Meeting will be provided as it becomes available. For information about the House of Delegates meeting visit the Annual Meeting of the HOD page.
The Board of Trustees recently adopted a health and safety protocol that will be in place for the meeting. Please be aware that this protocol is the minimum requirement while noting that the Board continues to monitor the environment and may implement more stringent requirements as the meeting approaches.
This protocol applies to all attendees, including section members, delegates, alternate delegates and all guests.
Visit the travel, hotel and child care page to reserve a room, book a flight, find out about child care and more.
- IMGS meeting agenda (PDF)
- Resolution 1: Council on Ethical and Judicial Affairs guidelines for treating unvaccinated individuals (PDF)
- Resolution 2: Hardship for International Medical Graduates from Ukraine (PDF)
- Resolution 3: Elevating barriers facing International Medical Graduate engagement in physician-led organizations (PDF, withdrawn)
- Resolution 4: Humanitarian and medical aid support to Ukraine (PDF)
- Resolution 5: Hardship for International Medical Graduates from Russia and Belarus (PDF)
Visit the education sessions page for details on sessions, including times and CME opportunities.
Contribute to IMGS policymaking efforts by submitting a resolution for consideration at the June 2022 IMGS Meeting. The resolution submission deadline is April 1. Submit resolutions and direct any questions to [email protected]
New to the policy-making process? Access our education module, How AMA Policy is Made (https://edhub.ama-assn.org/interactive/18059906) and learn how IMGS members influence the AMA’s policymaking efforts.
Watch your email for a link to visit the IMGS online member forum April 11- April 29 to review and comment on policy proposals. Then, during the week of April 25, watch your email for an opportunity to vote on final policy proposals. Email [email protected] with any questions.