The Integrated Physician Practice Section (IPPS), the voice of physician-led integrated systems within the House of Delegates, met on Friday, June 7.
The newly elected governing council includes:
- Chair, Michael Glenn, MD, Virginia Mason Medical Center, WA
- Vice Chair, Devdutta Sangvai, MD, Duke Health, NC
- Delegate, Russell Libby, MD, HealthConnect IPA, VA
- Member at-Large, Adnan Munkarah, MD, Henry Ford Health System, MI
- Member at-Large, Gregory Fuller, MD, Catalyst Health Care Network, TX
- Large group slotted seat, Narayana Murali, MD, Marshfield Clinic, WI
- Small/medium group slotted seat, Steven Farrell, MD, Hattiesburg Clinic, MS
- James Orlikoff, Scale versus quality: Systems and the physician leadership challenge.
- Michelle Schreiber, MD, What is the future of CMS quality measurements? CMS has a vision.
- David Buchanan, MD, A new integrated primary care model for Medicare adults: Oak Street Health.
For information about the IPPS, please contact [email protected].