Mollie Marr (she/her)
- Oregon Health and Science University, MD/PhD Candidate Behavioral and Systems Neuroscience
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Medical Student Section Representative,
- Members of the Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues
Mollie Marr is a fourth year medical student at Oregon Health & Science University. She is an MD/PhD Candidate in Behavioral and Systems Neuroscience, and the Medical Student Section (MSS) representative to the Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues.
The Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues is a member interest group within the AMA dedicated to addressing issues that impact LGBTQ medical students, residents and fellows, physicians and patients.
Dr. Marr has served as the 2021-2022 American Medical Women’s Association MSS delegate to the AMA.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights