Maya I. Green, MD (any pronouns)
- Family Medicine and HIV Medicine
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Member at-large,
- Members of the Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues
Maya I. Green, MD, a family physician and medical director for the south and west regions of Howard Brown Health-Chicago, was appointed at-large member of the Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues for the 2020-2022 term.
The LGBTQ Advisory Committee is a member interest group within the AMA dedicated to addressing issues that impact LGBTQ medical students, residents and fellows, physicians and patients.
Dr. Green completed a specialty fellowship in HIV medicine at Rush University Medical Center and previously served as an HIV specialist at the Ruth M. Rothstein CORE Center in Chicago.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights