Frank Dowling, MD (they/them)
- Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Immediate Past Chair/Member-at-large,
- Members of the Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues
Frank Dowling, MD, a psychiatrist in private practice, was elected immediate past chair/member-at-large of the Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues for the 2022-2023 term and was appointed as an at-large member for the 2021-2023 term.
The LGBTQ Advisory Committee is a member interest group within the AMA dedicated to addressing issues that impact LGBTQ medical students, residents and fellows, physicians and patients.
Dr. Dowling has served on the AMA Opioid Task Force, is an AMA delegate from New York and remains an active member in various psychiatric and regional New York medical societies.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights