Brianna C. Sohl
- Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Medical Student Section Representative,
- Members of the Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues
- Student Representative,
- Medical Student Section (MSS) Councilors & Representatives
Brianna C. Sohl, a third-year medical student at Wayne State University School of Medicine, was appointed as the Medical Student Section representative of the AMA LGBTQ Advisory Committee for the 2020-2021 term.
The LGBTQ Advisory Committee is a member interest group within the AMA dedicated to addressing issues that impact LGBTQ medical students, residents and fellows, physicians and patients.
Ms. Sohl is currently a member of the Medical Student Section (MSS) Committee on Legislation and Advocacy, a student representative on the MSS Councilors & Representatives and has served as the GLMA delegate to the MSS.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights