Brianna C. Sohl
- Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Medical Student Section Representative,
- Members of the Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues
- Student Representative,
- Medical Student Section (MSS) Councilors & Representatives
Brianna C. Sohl holds the position of Medical Student Section representative for the Members of the Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues and is a student representative on the Medical Student Section (MSS) Councilors & Representatives for the 2020-2022 term.
The LGBTQ Advisory Committee is a member interest group within the AMA dedicated to addressing issues that impact LGBTQ medical students, residents and fellows, physicians and patients.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights