Khanh-Van T. Le-Bucklin, MD, MEd
- University of California, Irvine School of Medicine
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Immediate Past Chair,
- Academic Physicians Section (APS) Governing Council
Khanh-Van T. Le-Bucklin, MD, MEd, a pediatrician from Irvine, California, serves as immediate past chair of the Academic Physicians Section (APS) Governing Council for 2022-2023.
Comprising academic physician leaders in medical school, residency, and continuing medical education, the APS is an AMA member interest group focused on policies, programs and services that affect the quality of medical education and our future physician workforce. The APS Governing Council is the nine-member elected body that directs the work of the section.
Dr. Le-Bucklin is vice dean, medical education at the University of California, Irvine School of Medicine.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights