Charles Kent Smith, MD
- Family Medicine
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Academic Physicians Section (APS) Governing Council
Charles Kent Smith, MD, a family physician from Cleveland, Ohio, serves as a member-at-large of the Academic Physicians Section (APS) Governing Council for 2020-2021.
Comprising academic physician leaders in medical school, residency, and continuing medical education, the APS is an AMA member interest group focused on policies, programs and services that affect the quality of medical education and our future physician workforce.
Dr. Smith is senior associate dean for student affairs, and professor of family medicine and community health, at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights