June 10 | 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Central | Hyatt Regency Chicago
Information about the June 2022 APS Meeting will be provided as it becomes available. For information about the House of Delegates meeting visit the Annual Meeting of the HOD page.
The Board of Trustees recently adopted a health and safety protocol that will be in place for the meeting. Please be aware that this protocol is the minimum requirement while noting that the Board continues to monitor the environment and may implement more stringent requirements as the meeting approaches.
This protocol applies to all attendees, including section members, delegates, alternate delegates and all guests.
Visit the travel, hotel and child care page to reserve a room, book a flight, find out about child care and more.
- APS meeting agenda (PDF)
Additional meeting material will be posted as it becomes available.
Visit the education sessions page for details on sessions, including times and CME opportunities.
Contribute to APS policymaking efforts by submitting a resolution for consideration at the June 2022 APS Meeting. The resolution submission deadline is May 15. Submit resolutions and direct any questions to [email protected].
New to the policy-making process? Access our education module, How AMA Policy is Made and learn how APS members influence the AMA’s policymaking efforts.
While any AMA member may attend APS meetings, only APS members are permitted to make motions, vote and so forth. Additionally, with APS membership you can:
- Play a role in AMA policy development related to undergraduate, graduate and continuing medical education
- Participate in relevant educational sessions on cutting-edge topics of interest to academic physicians
- Seek election to the APS Governing Council
- Network with academic physician colleagues nationwide
- Join your fellow AMA-member deans and faculty from a wide range of medical schools, graduate medical education programs and academic health systems nationwide and take advantage of professional development and leadership opportunities both within the AMA and in medical education accreditation and certification bodies.
Email [email protected] to learn more and request the membership application form.