Alma B. Littles, MD
- Family Medicine
- Florida State University College of Medicine
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Academic Physicians Section (APS) Governing Council
Alma B. Littles, MD, a family physician from Tallahassee, Florida, serves as delegate for the Academic Physicians Section (APS) Governing Council for 2022-2024.
Comprising academic physician leaders in medical school, residency, and continuing medical education, the APS is an AMA member interest group focused on policies, programs and services that affect the quality of medical education and our future physician workforce. The APS Governing Council is the nine-member elected body that directs the work of the section.
Dr. Littles is senior associate dean for medical education and academic affairs at Florida State University College of Medicine.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights