Enjoy the benefits of being an AMA member.
Medical Student Outreach Program (MSOP)
The Medical Student Outreach Program (MSOP) is a peer-to-peer recruitment program that promotes AMA membership to 1st-year medical students. It also provides training and recruitment resources to encourage the incoming class of medical students to join the AMA.
As a Medical Student Outreach Leader, you will manage AMA-recruiting efforts at your school, strengthen the voice of the AMA on campus and help actively shape the future of medicine by:
- Attending the Medical Student Outreach Leader training sessions
- Organizing membership recruitment events
- Coordinating membership retention initiatives
- Managing and distribute incentives to M1s
- Working closely on all recruitment strategies and tactics to increase membership on campus
- Establishing a group of students from your local section to form a membership committee to assist in recruitment efforts
Supplement your training with the valuable opportunities the AMA provides as a Medical Student Outreach Leader.