Become an AMA member and receive a print copy of JAMA®, plus unlimited online and mobile access to all 12 JAMA Network journals.
JAMA®, the Journal of the American Medical Association
Building on the editorial excellence of JAMA®, the Journal of the American Medical Association, the 11 JAMA Network® specialty journals offer enhanced access to the research, reviews and perspectives shaping medicine today and into the future. Through a variety of innovative tools, The JAMA Network® provides the insights that matter most to medical research and practice.
For Medical Students, Residents and Fellows
- A network of 12 peer-reviewed journals: Gain access to the authoritative source for cutting-edge research and thought-provoking viewpoints across medical specialties.
- Author video interviews: Watch authors give their perspective to gain a deeper understanding of a study’s objectives, findings and implications.
- Convenient, relevant podcasts: The JAMA Network editors and authors explore the latest original research and current clinical topics.
Leverage resources from The JAMA Network designed to help you in your clinical practice.
- CME courses: Obtain AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from a source you trust.
- JAMA Clinical Guidelines Synopsis: Read concise summaries of guidelines and recommendations in a streamlined format designed for busy physicians.
- JAMA Patient pages: Access 1-page articles that present key facts in patient-friendly terms to support you and your patients.
- Clinical Reviews podcasts: A convenient way to stay up to date on a variety of clinical topics.
For Researchers and Authors
Explore the entire JAMA Network to find the research tools you need to get your work published.
- Editorials and Viewpoints: Read insightful opinions of leading scholars on a diverse range of contemporary medical issues.
- JAMA Guide to Statistics and Methods: Find clear explanations of statistical approaches and research methodology used in individual articles.
- Information for Authors: Learn more about how to get your work published in JAMA and The JAMA Network specialty journals.
Get email notifications when the latest articles are released from your favorite publications.