Join your colleagues for the virtual 2020 AMA Section Meetings on Nov. 6-8 & 13. Shape the future of AMA policies, take on a leadership role and attend educational programs.
For purposes of conducting section meetings, sections may treat the Special Meeting of the House of Delegates to be held on Nov. 13-17, 2020, as if it was an Interim Meeting of the House of Delegates.
Plenary session: The year ahead—An exclusive interview with Dr. Anthony Fauci and AMA Reaction Panel
Watch the recording of the Nov. 7 discussion with Anthony Fauci, MD, director of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Disease, and James Madara, MD, AMA CEO and EVP, as they explored COVID-19 and what lies ahead for physicians and medical students.
Sections' meetings agendas & resources
For details on agendas, open forums, elections and additional meeting information, visit the individual section's agenda & resources page.
- Academic Physicians Section (APS)
- Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues
- Integrated Physician Practice Section (IPPS)
- International Medical Graduates Section (IMGS)
- Medical Student Section (MSS)
- Minority Affairs Section (MAS)
- Organized Medical Staff Section (OMSS)
- Resident and Fellow Section (RFS)
- Senior Physicians Section (SPS)
- Women Physicians Section (WPS)
- Young Physicians Section (YPS)