Register for the meeting
Influence policy, attend educational programs and network in National Harbor, Maryland. Group (Section) meetings are Nov. 8-12, with the HOD business meeting held Nov. 10-13.
Book airline reservation
United Airlines is offering a discount at www.united.com. From united.com:
- Click on "All Search Options"
- Enter origin, destination, and travel dates
- Enter Offer Code ZEPB957915 in the "Promotions and Certificate" box
Available flights will be displayed. When an available flight is selected the discounted fare will automatically be calculated.
The discount is valid for travel 3 days prior to and 3 days after the official meeting date(s).
A discount may also be obtained by calling United Airlines Meetings at 800-426-1122 (a service fee will apply) and mention Z code ZEPB and Agreement code 957915.
Book hotel reservation
Make your reservation online or call 301-965-4000 or 1-877-491-0468 to book a room at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center. Please be sure to make your reservation by the cutoff date of October 10, 2018. We cannot guarantee room availability.
- 0-1 Hour: $12
- 1-2 Hours: $18
- 2-3 Hours: $22
- 3- 24 Hours: $30
- 0-2 Hours: $24
- 2-24 Hours: $45
Arrange airport transportation
SuperShuttle is the Gaylord Hotel's preferred shuttle service. Make a reservation at www.supershuttle.com, the transportation desk in the hotel's front lobby or by calling 1-800-660-8000. Use the discount code GNR50 (prepaid reservations only; also available on SuperShuttle app).
- From Reagan National (DCA) to Gaylord National 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM | Departs every 20 minutes $18 one way/ $33 per person, pre-paid round trip/ $85 for exclusive van service Pricing does not include $2.00 airport entry fee
- From Dulles International Airport (IAD) to Gaylord National $45 per passenger/$125 exclusive van Pricing does not include $1.00 airport entry fee
- From Baltimore/Washington Airport (BWI) to Gaylord National $45 per passenger/$125 exclusive
Reserve child care
At Camp AMA children 6 months to 17 years old can participate in age-appropriate activities including arts and crafts projects, active games and much more in a safe, nurturing environment. Meals are available for purchase. Parents can also send or bring lunch to the center. Learn more or register.
Get the overview
Visit the Sections Interim Meeting overview page to stay current on meeting information.