CPT®, RBRVS and Medicare payment policy experts will convene to discuss the significant CPT 2019 codes and descriptors changes, as well as payment policy and relative value unit (RVU) changes to the Medicare physician payment schedule.
The Symposium faculty includes members of:
- CPT Advisory Committee
- CPT Editorial Panel
- AMA/Specialty Society Relative Value Scale Update Committee (RUC)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid services (CMS)
- Contractor medical directors (CMDs)
Join your colleagues and receive insightful billing and claims processing tips and strategies to help ensure accurate and efficient claims submission and Medicare payment. Topics include:
- Medicare Physician Fee Schedule 2019 Changes and Beyond
- Evaluation and Management Services
With your registration, you will receive essential coding products valued at more than $300.
- CPT® 2019 Professional Edition
- CPT® Changes 2019: An Insider’s View
- CMS Federal Register
- Conference syllabus
- Lecture notes
Register for the Outpatient CDI Workshop
Back by popular demand! Our second annual Outpatient CDI Workshop on November 13 is perfect for anyone who works with Outpatient CDI.
Led by subject matter experts, this interactive one-day event includes:
- Foundation principles and program structure
- Necessary follow up activities
- ICD-10-CM diagnosis and CPT® procedure code documentation drivers
- Hands-on case studies
Attendees are responsible for their own hotel reservations. Be sure to mention the AMA’s 2019 CPT Symposium when booking. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please make sure to make your reservations early.
Continuing Medical Education
Information about CME will be posted here once it becomes available.
If you have any questions about the meeting or the registration process, please contact Lori Ramos at [email protected].