Physician Applications & Forms
Back to top
- An award of recognition for physicians who participate in CME and demonstrate a commitment to keeping current with the advances in biomedical science, as well as other developments in medicine.
- Use to submit credits and documentation for a hard copy certificate. Certificate will be mailed to you.
- Please note that credits are not given with this award.
Claiming Direct Credit
Use to claim credits for the following activities:
- American Board of Medical Specialties member board certification and Maintenance of Certification
- Teaching in live CME activities
- Poster presentation(s)
- Published article(s)
- Medically related advanced degree
Credit can only be awarded for activities completed within the last 6 years.
- Use to claim credits for a residency/fellowship.
- May also be used to receive a 3-year standard PRA for residency/fellowship.