Stay informed and updated on COVID-19 (2019 novel coronavirus).
- Nov. 30: Leading long COVID researcher, Akiko Iwasaki, PhD, sterling professor of immunobiology at Yale University, provides an update on the latest long COVID studies and clinical trials.
- Nov. 29: Andrea Garcia, JD, MPH, AMA Vice President of Science, Medicine and Public Health, discusses COVID-19 trends.
- Nov. 20: Garcia provides updates on the latest variant.
The AMA has created a resource (PDF) for physicians regarding the end of the Public Health Emergency (PHE) in May 2023 outlining what has changed, what will change, and what will be extended.
The HHS COVID-19 "We Can Do This" public education campaign is a national initiative to increase confidence in COVID-19 vaccines and reinforce basic prevention measures. Access the campaign handouts and posters:
- FAQ handout (PDF)
- Know Your Risk poster (PDF)
- Timing poster (PDF)
- Get Care handout (PDF)
- Treatment for Patients handout (PDF)
- Prevent Getting Sick poster (PDF)
- When to Get Medical Care poster (PDF)