Steven Feinberg, MD, MPH
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine
- Feinberg Medical Group and Stanford University Pain Service—School of Medicine
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Panel Member,
- AMA Guides® Editorial Panel members
Steven Feinberg, MD, MPH, is a member of the AMA Guides Editorial Panel and a physiatrist and pain medicine specialist practicing in Palo Alto, California. He is an adjunct clinical professor, anesthesiology, perioperative and pain medicine department, Stanford University–School of Medicine. He is a past president of the American Academy of Pain Medicine. He is senior author of the yearly updated American Chronic Pain Association–Stanford Resource Guide to Chronic Pain Treatment. Dr. Feinberg serves on the Western Occupational and Environmental Medicine Association Board of Directors.
He is a member on the AMA Pain Care Task Force, California DWC Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee and was the panel chair for the ACOEM Chronic Pain Guidelines Panel Chapter 2017 update. He served as a reviewer for the AMA Guides Sixth, is a member of the AMA Guides Newsletter Advisory Board and an expert reviewer for the Medical Board of California.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights