Develop a more productive, prosperous medical practice with the following resources
Starting, Buying, and Owning the Medical Practice includes valuable information on the practical and operational functions of a practice's start-up, including legal, financial and personnel considerations.
It also features:
- Details on new practice business models: Helps demystify emerging business models in the health care industry, including private ownership, physician alignment strategies and the physician as an employee
- Information on current health care trends: Aids in strengthening physicians' current position or determining the position they are most comfortable in when planning for the future
- Basic planning guidelines: Assists in understanding fundamentals and organizational alternatives to help make informed decisions to grow the practice
- Charts and graphs: Provide visual aids that emphasize and clarify key points
- Easy-to-read format: Written and designed for a wide range of health care personnel in various environments and settings