- Call for Proposals Open- ChangeMedEd 2015: Cultivating a community of innovation, Oct. 1–3, Chicago
Submit a proposal to showcase your transformative ideas and approaches to medical education at the AMA’s ChangeMedEd 2015, a national conference in Chicago, Oct. 1–3, that is bringing together leaders from medical education, health systems and related fields to transform the way future physicians are trained.
- "How to Fix Medical Education" Wall Street Journal video panel
Watch AMA Group Vice President Susan Skochelak, M.D. discuss the transformative work the AMA is doing to reshape medical education in the U.S. Joining Dr. Skochelak on the esteemed video panel is Marc Triola, M.D., NYU School of Medicine's associate dean of educational informatics and project lead of NYU's Accelerating Change in Medical Education grant project.
- What are the most important factors in attracting a medical student body that reflects a diverse patient population?
Experts, educators and physicians in training participated in a Google Hangout to share ideas and learn what others think. Read more at AMA Wire.
Looking for information on graduate medical education and residency/fellowship programs?
- FREIDA Online
- Find an open residency or fellowship
- Introduction to the Practice of Medicine
Searching for continuing medical education resources?
- Find CME activities (by topic or format)
- AMA Physician's Recognition Award and Credit System
- Learn more about re-entry to clinical practice
Interested in a career in medicine?
Other AMA medical education resources/activities