Resident and Fellow Section (AMA-RFS)
- Read up on the upcoming AMA-RFS Interim Meeting in National Harbor, Maryland!
- Become part of the AMA's national grassroots advocacy campaign to preserve GME funding at www.SaveGME.org.
- Not sure how the AMA works or where to start to get involved? Access the AMA-RFS leadership guide.
- Quality Improvement Forum: Take a look at our new resource focused on Quality Improvement!
- Become a Leader: RFS leadership opportunities available, apply today!
- Resident Outreach Program: Sign up today to serve as a Resident Outreach Liaison in your area!
- Submit comments through the AMA-RFS Suggestion Box.
- Residency Vacancies and Information
- Succeeding From Medical School to Practice
- Visit the AMA-RFS Handoffs page for resources on effective handoff techniques.
- Visit the AMA-RFS Contracting page for tools to help you negotiate the best contract possible.
Resources include: Model employment agreements, complimentary to members, that provide thorough descriptions of basic contract terms typically found in agreements, as well as in-depth explanations of the significance of such provisions and language that benefits the physician employee.
- International Opportunities during Residency
- Public Health Resources
Not a member? Join today to access this and other valuable, AMA members-only resources
Get Involved in the Resident and Fellow Section