AMA National Medical Student Annual Meeting
Join us at the 2016 AMA National Medical Student Annual Meeting.
June 9-11, 2016
Hyatt Regency Chicago
Represent the voice and vision of medical students across the country at the American Medical Association National Medical Student Annual Meeting.
- Keynote speaker Kevin Pho, MD, founder of KevinMD.com—“Make a Difference in Health Care With Social Media”
- AMA-Medical Student Section National Service Project—Doctors Back to SchoolTM event
- A combined Medical Specialty Showcase and Clinical Skills Workshop—interact with physicians from different specialties and participate in clinical skills including suturing, orthopedic skills, blood pressure monitoring, casting, ultrasound and airway management
- Educational programs—attend educational programs on topics such as residency, student loan financing, innovation in medical education and more
- Policymaking sessions—make your voice heard on important and relevant issues for our profession
Registration opening soon!