Spend a weekend in our nation’s capital! Not only will you have a remarkable opportunity to advocate for the future of medicine, but you will also:
- Participate in interactive sessions about current legislation affecting students and learn how to be a successful advocate.
- Spend a full afternoon on Capitol Hill to meet with your senators and representatives.
- Network and socialize with students from across the country to discuss region business, advocacy and leadership opportunities.
- Hone your suturing skills, ultrasound techniques and much more at the AMA Clinical Skills Workshop.
- Take your professional headshot photo.
More registration info to follow.
The Washington Court Hotel
525 New Jersey Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001
ph: (202) 628-2100