Each year, Telehealth and Medicine Today reaches out to journal board members, annual ConV2X Symposium speakers, and ecosystem subject matter experts to share their views and perspectives for the near term in the telehealth and virtual care marketplace. In this live panel discussion, we invite several authors of the Telehealth and Medicine Today 2022 Market Predictions article, published on January 31, 2022, to take a retrospective look at what they predicted at the start of the year.
Participants will have the opportunity to hear from industry leaders a synopsis of telehealth and virtual care market trends that have occurred this past year and hear personal reflections on their short-term predictions. During this event, speakers will also share initial predictions of what's to come in 2023.
A live virtual discussion will be held on the AMA Physician Innovation Network simultaneously giving an opportunity for participants to connect with practices featured. Access the virtual discussion (login required).
- Marcus Osborne (moderator)
- Bradley J. Erickson, professor of radiology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science in Rochester, Minnesota, Mayo Clinic, USA
- Nir Shalom CEO, floLIVE, Israel
- Eyal Zimlichman, chief innovation and transformation officer, Sheba Medical Center, Israel
- Russell Glass, chief executive officer, Ginger Health
The Telehealth Immersion Program guides physicians, practices and health systems in optimizing and sustaining telehealth at their organizations.