Save the date and join the AMA for the 2024 National Advocacy Conference on Feb. 12-14 at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, DC. Registration and additional information about the meeting will be posted as it becomes available.
The National Advocacy Conference (NAC) gives attendees the opportunity to:
- Connect with industry experts, political insiders and members of Congress about current federal efforts to improve health care.
- Advocate on crucial health care issues affecting attendees and their patients.
For more information, view the full meeting agenda (PDF) for the 2023 National Advocacy Conference.
To support Hill visits, the AMA created an action kit which contains key facts on Medicare physician payment reform, scope of practice and graduate medical education.
- 2023 National Advocacy Conference action kit (PDF)
- Action kit: Medicare physician payment reform (PDF)
- Action kit: Scope of practice (PDF)
- Action kit: Graduate medical education (PDF)
The AMA works to generate support for policies critical to the nation’s health care system—and we can’t do it without your help. Learn more about ways to get involved with AMA advocacy.