Donate to help improve the health of our nation.
Corporate Giving at the AMA Foundation
The Corporate Roundtable program at the AMA Foundation seeks to establish a dialogue with companies and interested organizations who share a commitment to improving the public’s health.
The Corporate Roundtable gathers semiannually to discuss pertinent issues related to medicine and public health.
Become a Member of the Corporate Roundtable
In addition to the twice-yearly meetings and networking opportunities, becoming a Corporate Roundtable member further demonstrates your company’s commitment to supporting the AMA Foundation’s mission of bringing together physicians and communities to improve our nation’s health.
To learn more about corporate support opportunities and benefits, please contact: Ivy Gard, Corporate Relations Manager at [email protected] or (312) 464-5354.
Making an Impact
Your corporate contribution helps support the full range of AMA Foundation programs.
- Healthy Communities/Healthy America: Provides grants to support physician-led free clinics.
- Healthy Living Grants: Provides grants that support community-based public health projects.
- Minority Scholars Award: Provides scholarships to 1st- and 2nd-year medical students from historically underrepresented groups in the medical profession.
- Physicians of Tomorrow: Provides scholarships for rising 4th-year medical students.
- Seed Grant Research Program: Provides research grants to encourage medical students, physician residents and fellows to pursue research as a career.
- Excellence in Medicine Awards: Recognizes a select group of physicians and medical students who exemplify the profession’s highest value of commitment to service, community involvement, altruism, leadership and dedication to patient care.
Meet Our Corporate Roundtable
The AMA Foundation thanks the following companies for supporting community health and medical education programs.
The AMA Foundation is pleased to provide links to our corporate roundtable member organizations websites as a courtesy. These external links are provided for informational purposes only, and the AMA Foundation does not necessarily endorse content on these.