From physician burnout to the opioid epidemic, CME sessions cover hot topics
Don't miss continuing medical educational (CME) events that cover trending health care topics at this year's meeting. Experts will present relevant information to help you thrive in your profession.
- 7:45-8:30 a.m.: "Linking EHR connectivity with data analytics: Providing value for physicians and patients in the transforming system"
- 8:30-9:00 a.m.: "Refining health IT"
- 8:45-11:30 a.m.: "The non-hospital of the future"
- 9:15-10:15 a.m.: "Tackling quality improvement through targeted solutions"
- Noon-1:15 p.m.: "Physician burnout, professional satisfaction and wellness"
- 2:15-2:45 p.m.: "Preparing for the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA)"
- 2:30-3:30 p.m.: "MACRA and the future of value-based care"
- 7:45-9:15 a.m.: "Integrated leadership for physicians, health care executives, hospitals and health systems"
- 9-10:15 a.m.: "Physician wellness and resiliency throughout the medical education and practice continuum: An overview"
- 10:15-11:15 a.m.: "Peer review the right way: Correcting medical staff bylaws"
- 10:30-11:45 a.m.: "Masks, comics and the 'art of darkness': Improving physician wellness throughout medical education and practice"
- Noon-1:30 p.m.: "Burning up, burning out or burning brightly?"
- 7-9 a.m.: Litigation Center open forum
- 8-9:30 a.m.: "Ending the nation's opioid epidemic"
- 9-10 a.m.: "Medicine, social determinants of health and criminal justice reform"
- 9:30-11 a.m.: "Preparing for a future with alternative payment models"
- 9:30-11 a.m.: AMA Council on Ethical and Judicial Affairs open forum
- 10-11 a.m.: "Adding HIV PrEP to your practice"