Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2013
This Week's News
Coming Oct. 28: A more robust way to stay current with changing world of medicine
We're turning an exciting new corner in how we communicate to physicians like you who are interested in staying current with the news and business of medicine and the rapidly evolving health care environment.
Beginning Monday, you will receive via email an upgraded and enhanced AMA Morning Rounds, your daily news source for the medical profession. Those of you who already get Morning Rounds know this tightly written, well-organized online publication delivers timely news and relevant content well matched to your need for medical news.
The new and improved AMA Morning Rounds will continue providing recaps of top stories from The JAMA Network plus coverage of national news, and highlight even more news about:
- The business of medicine
- Practice management and professional issues
- Health issues and practice news
- AMA best practices, advocacy and actionable tools
The weekly AMA Wire™ email will evolve into a digital site, which will be available to you wherever you are and whenever you want it. AMA Wire will be your destination for AMA news and information impacting the medical community. You'll see links to AMA Wire in the daily Morning Rounds.
Finally, a new AMA Morning Rounds Weekend Edition will deliver to members only an aggregation of the past week's biggest news stories in medicine and a look forward at the key events happening in the week ahead.
Distributed weekly starting Nov. 2 as an insider's tip sheet for AMA members, AMA Morning Rounds Weekend Edition will provide:
- A look ahead at notable activities coming up and links to such events/issues as Capitol Hill hearings, AMA testimony, webinars and more
- A look back to the important news from the past week, with links to "best of" news and information relevant to the medical community, plus the top headlines from The JAMA Network
- The latest news from AMA Sections and Special Groups
As an AMA member, you will receive AMA Morning Rounds Weekend Edition automatically. Thank you for your membership.