2012 Annual Meeting
The Westin Buckhead Atlanta
3391 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
Monday, June 25 – Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Important information about the National Disaster Life Support Program (NDLS™) transition to the National Disaster Life Support Foundation, Inc.
The AMA NDLS Program Office is closed effective June 30, 2012. The National Disaster Life Support Foundation, Inc. (NDLSF™) assumed responsibility for the NDLS Program and the associated National Disaster Life Support Education Consortium™ (NDLSEC™) on July 1, 2012. Please visit the NDLSF Web site for information about the NDLSEC and the NDLS Program. To locate an NDLS Course near you, NDLS Training Center resources, or NDLSEC resources, please visit the NDLSF Learning Management System (LMS).
If you attended the NDLSEC 2012 Annual Meeting, you will find meeting presentations and survey results along with other resources for the NDLSEC members at the NDLSF LMS website. Thank you for making the NDLSEC 2012 Annual Meeting a success.
National Disaster Life Support Foundation, Inc.
NDLSF Learning Management System (LMS)
Joint statement of the American Medical Association and National Disaster Life Support Foundation, Inc.
NDLSEC 2012 Annual Meeting objectives:
- Review the 2011 highlights for the NDLS Program, the NDLSEC and the NDLSEC Standing Committees
- Inform the NDLS Training Centers and the NDLSEC membership about the transition of the AMA role in the NDLS Program to the NDLSF.
- Provide an update on the Basic Disaster Life Support™ (BDLS®) v. 3.0 course
- Provide tips for the Advanced Disaster Life Support™ (ADLS®) v. 3.0 course delivery (i.e. Skills stations, moulage, and simulating patients in a drill)
- Provide an opportunity for NDLS Training Centers to learn the new Learning Management System (LMS)